Day Home Standards
We adhere to the day home standards set by Alberta Approved Family Day Homes; even though, we are a private day home. You can download your copy of family-day-home-standards-manual here.
My Day Home Guidelines
- Bring your favourite toy.
- Be kind to one another.
- I do not believe in time-outs as time is precious.
- Pick one set of toys of your choice and play with them.
- Quiet times must be respected.
- Share and play.
- Snacks do not belong on the floor.
- Smile and good-byes always help.
- Safety is the first priority.
- Treat one another nicely.
- Throwing a toy means losing the toy.
- Use inside voice while playing inside.
- Wash your hands before and after eating.